Off-Grid Parking in the NH Mountains
I own a parcel of land in north-west NH that is quiet and secluded, yet close to culture and recreation. I have 2 secluded sites FOR RENT (friendly pets welcome) that want to spend some time in the mountains of NH. Bring your own Tiny House, Yurt, or Camper / RV.
The sites available small level areas, near an open field on sloping land, with views to the West and North. A short hike East, uphill, will give you views of the Presidential Mountains, just to the south. You will have about 1/2 acre for your use, surrounded by several acres of privacy.
Connection to a small but growing Solar Array and well Water Collection is available, plus community gardening space. There are no grid utilities on site.
The land is ideal for permaculture gardening, with good resources for Homesteading. There are several springs, season water flow and a year round brook.
Perfect for Artists, Craftsmen, Writers, mountain bikers, homesteaders, and White Mountains recreation enthusiasts, or someone working in the area. Options available for long term and short term guests.
The land is ~30 acres, just off Route 302 in Lisbon NH. It is situated just 5 miles from I93 - exit 42, just beyond the Littleton/Lisbon town line. There are many multi-use trails on the property, with a direct connection to Trail 105, with access to the Ammonoosuc River Recreation Trail & Corridor 5. There is an abundance of wildlife all around the land, and hunting is possible. There are views of mountains in Vermont to the west, and the Presidential mountain range to the east. The night sky is free from light pollution, giving excellent viewing. There are an abundance of fishing and outdoor recreation points in the area. Check out the map.
Nearby Services/Shopping Include:
- Shaws Grocery Store
- Walmart, Tractor Supply, Home Depot, Lowes, TJ Maxx, Dollar General
- 99 Restaurant, Applebees, B.K. PizzaHut
- Baliwicks, Grille 111, Topic of the Town, Littleton Diner, The Little Grille, Schilling Beer Co, and many more
- Town Fair Tire, Lahout's Sporting and Outdoors, League of NH Craftsman
Nearby attractions are:
- Historic Littleton NH is 6 miles away, with a 2 screen Movie Theatre and the world famous Chutter's Candy store. Littleton is the North Country mecca for quaint stores, boutiques and small town feel.
- Franconia Notch is 20 minutes via 1 of 3 scenic routes
- We are 30 +/- minutes to the White Mountain National Forest just to the east
- The Kancamagus Highway (Route 112) is a popular recreational area about 30 scenic miuntes away
- Within walking distance, there is the Evergreen Fitness complex that has a pool, tennis courts, Weight gym, group and aerobics classes, Cross-fit classes, and an indoor rock climbing gym. We have details on memberships/day passes.